I have a new all in one piece design for the Fucking Machine. It is made of an aluminum U channel and is completely enclosed. I can rest directly on the bed or be propped up on pillows etc. I also has a stud that allows it to be mounted to an upright or just about anything. This design includes a new one piece ready made drive roller that costs just $25. I tested the new machine with a smaller transformer and a less expensive stepper driver. It worked fine for a while and then went in to some sort of shutdown. I need to figure out what the problem is and will probably make a load tester so I can be sure the machine works instead of having it fail in a live session. I have very confidence that I will find the problem:) Probably just the random transformer that I used when I drilled a hole in the good one. Or it could be that the less expensive driver is just not powerful enough.
When the new machine failed we took the previous version out and gave it at thorough testing. My husband and I each worked on the other and were both very well satisfied. Now I need to get the new machine working so we can slave two together for a simulfuck.
Update, I did make a load tester which is a simple clamp lined with felt that can be adjusted to different load levels. I will set the machine running when i am dong something that will allow me to monitor it. I did change the transformer and think that might have fixed it. Time will tell.
Latest One Piece Design